Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Faqs that you might need --- Koopower
375 4 2021-6-4 11:07:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
admin
Administrator
faqs copy.jpg

How do I change my order?

P
lease email us ASAP. We are unable to make any item changes to orders once the order has been shipped.

How can I track my package?

Tracking numbers will be sent automatically to your inbox after your order is shipped.

I placed an order but not received a confirmation email yet.

Order confirmation emails are sent after the order created. Please ensure to enter a correct/valid email address when checkout. Please also be sure to check your spam/junk folder if it does not appear in your inbox. Please kindly verify all the information before checkout to avoid further issues. If you still can’t find the confirmation invoice, please feel free to contact us and we will check it and provide you with your order number along with the order status.

How long will order processing take?

It normally takes 1-2 working days for us to process your order.

Shipping

We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.

How long will it take to get my order?

It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.

What shipping carriers do you use?

We use all major carriers and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.

Product
I lost my product manual, can I download it online?

Yes, please click "more details" on the product page to download the product manual

Can i return my products?

We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just fill a return & refund form here and we’ll take you through the process.

What is your warranty like?

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Read more from the warranty page

How to get FREE 180 days extended warranty?

If you just received your products, please register your products within 7 days via Product Registration page

Why buy directly from Koopower's official website?

Live Chat
Help is one click away.
Responses Within 24 Hours
Your happiness is our #1 priority.
Life-Time Tech Support
Free of charge, free of worries.

Any question?
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.

2021-6-4 11:07:12
Use magic
Randi
i have a problem with my order, can you contact me please?
2021-6-4 17:07:45
Use magic
katelin
what are the countries you ship to, do you ship to Japan?
2021-6-4 17:19:16
Use magic
Nichole
Hey, koopower, do you have smart lamp?
2021-6-4 18:16:06
Use magic
admin
Administrator
hi, admin is here, any questions, let me know
2021-6-30 09:41:10
Use magic
You have to log in before you can reply Login | SIGN UP