11m/36ft 100-LED Ball String Lights, Battery-powered and USB-plug

This set of LED lights is 36 feet with 100 ball string lights. These lights have a dual power supply and allow for the use of 3 AA batteries or USB plug in, which is very convenient. Another convenience is the ability to use them indoors or outdoors. The wireless remote control offers so many options. It can be used to turn the lights on/off, to select from 9 different lighting modes, or to change the brightness of the lights, and the flashing speed can be easily turned up or down as well. The 9 different lighting modes offered with these lights allow for the opportunity to switch things up depending on your mood. You can have them set to slow fade, twinkle wave, constant, and there is even a Disco setting for a party atmosphere. The Disco mode is actually my favorite of them all. The lights come equipped with a built-in timer so you don’t even have to remember to turn them off, which is especially convenient if you are using them outdoors.

1 Like

I had to add the video separately:

1 Like

This is neat! The space feesl dreamy and cosy. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! For some reason the photos and video don’t really capture it all that well. I wanted to include photos without the lights on and then with them on. It’s really hard to get just the right lighting to really show off how good it looks in person. I did this setup on the walls of the dining room and that’s what makes it hard to get good lighting, cause it’s always too bright or too dark

2 Likes

Here is the link to the YouTube video I made for my channel featuring this light configuration:

1 Like

Yay~so pretty and creative!

1 Like