36ft 100LED String Lights 9 Modes Speed Adjustable Battery Powered Fai – Koopower

Sign up to get exclusive offers and discounts for your new orders. Be the first to hear about our new arrivals and inspirational lighting ideas.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.koopower.com/products/koopower-36ft-100led-string-lights-9-modes-speed-adjustable-battery-powered-fairy-lights-indoor-outdoor-twinkle-lights-warm-white-for-gardens-homes-wedding-holiday-christmas-decorationsdimmable-usa-uk-de
1 Like

I’m so in love with your products. I can’t wait to use some colored lights. Thus far I’ve only been using the warm white lights, which are amazing. There is just something about multi colored lights that I have always been so drawn to ever since I was a small child. I’m fascinated by the LED strips, although I’ve never used them. I always loved the big multi colored bulbs from the 70’s. I’m sure you know the ones I’m referring to. They were kinda dangerous back then and we had a few near misses with them back in the day but they were beautiful to look at :smiley: :smiley: