Amazon e-gift cards & Koopower website gift token winners announced

Remember our giving back activity earlier?

Complete two small tasks and in return you can get 1 set of pretty string lights & a chance to draw either of the following grand prizes:
$/€/£ 100 Amazon gift token;
$/€/£ 200 Koopower website gift token.

Now, the list of the grand prize winners is here. Not winning this time? Don’t lose heart cause there will be more upcoming campaigns for all of you. Follow us and stay tuned!

lisa****@email.com
Ethier****@yahoo.com
diegeist*******@web.de
h.si****@gmx.net
denism*******@gmx.net
janin*******@gmail.com
eileenjo*******@gmail.com
walther*******@gmail.com
maria*******@hotmail.com
sallycoll*******@hotmail.co.uk

Der Gewinner von der $/£/€ 100 Amazon Gutschein & 200 Koopower Website Gesenkentoken wird präsentiert。

Erinnern Sie sich noch früher unsere Rückgabeaktivität?

Fertigen Sie zwei kleine Aufgaben und Sie werden 1 Set von der liebe Lichterketten als Lohn haben & eine Chance, die folgenden Hauptpreise zu gewinnen:
$/£/€ 100 Amazon Gutschein
$/£/€ 200 Koopower Website Gesenkentoken

Jetzt ist die Liste des Gewinners von der Hauptpreise hier. Nicht gewinnen dieses Mal? Lasst euch nicht entmutigen, denn es wird weitere Kampagnen für euch geben. Folgen Sie uns und bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden!

lisa****@email.com
Ethier****@yahoo.com
diegeist*******@web.de
h.si****@gmx.net
denism*******@gmx.net
janin*******@gmail.com
eileenjo*******@gmail.com
walther*******@gmail.com
maria*******@hotmail.com
sallycoll*******@hotmail.co.uk

3 Likes

Congratulations winners!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations Maria_Dollar

2 Likes

Thank you… you could be next!

2 Likes

I sure hope so :heart: I’m working on decorating with lights in our master bathroom

2 Likes

I use them around the ceiling to light up my living room as well

2 Likes

I would so LOVE to win an Amazon card! I shop there on a regular basis

1 Like

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Congrats if you are one of the winners!

2 Likes

The other two sets of lights that you guys sent arrived yesterday and I spent the afternoon thinking of how I wanted to use them. I’m almost finished with the project I’m doing with one of the sets of lights and it’s looking really good so far. Can’t wait to share photos!! I really LOVE the LED ball string lights. I’m working with those first before the lights with the photo clips :heart_eyes:
I’m working hard cause I really want to earn an Amazon card. I shop on Amazon on a near daily basis

1 Like

Best of lick and welcome to the community!

1 Like

thanks again Maria_Dollar

1 Like