From the Community Manager: Welcome to the KooPower Community!

Greetings!

My name is Sunny, and I’m the Community Manager here at KooPower Community. Chances are if you’re reading this, you’re new to the KooPower Community. I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you on behalf of our Support Team, Moderators, Ambassadors, and everyone else at KooPower. It’s great to have you here!

At KooPower we have great volunteer teams. Our [Moderation team] is rock solid and not only to they keep the forums running smooth for all of us, they’re also awesome members, always willing to lend a hand.

Our Ambassador team is amazing. If you ever have a question or concern, chances are one of our Ambassadors will be there to help you out in short notice. They spend a lot of time in this community welcoming new members, but also take the time to answer your questions as soon as they come up.

Bottom line, don’t be shy. Our Mods and Ambassadors are great people. Reach out to them and other members. I think you’ll find out real quick how warm and welcoming the KooPower forums are.

With that, I hope you have a lot of fun here, find the answers you’re looking for, and make some new friends while you’re at it! I’m available 24/7 (well, I DO sleep, but you know…) Any questions, concerns or suggestions, reach out… and I’ll be there.

Welcome to the KooPower Community!

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome to your little corner of the net! I am checking out the discussions and familiarizing myself with the site. I was excited to receive an email this morning informing me that I was receiving the fairy lights for the survey offered in another post in the community. Looking forward to seeing what else this community has to offer. So far I am loving it.

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome to the community

1 Like