House Decor Ideas from Influencers

House Decor Ideas from Influencers

As a fast growing business present in the market for 10 years, we actively expand our business by reaching out to a broader audience so that more people will have a chance to experience Koopower products. What do our customers and partners say about our products is something we always think highly of. Here in today’s article, we would like to share some fabulous pictures by our influencer partners and hopefully bring you some home decor inspiration.

Indoor Decor

Outdoor Decor

Feel tempted to set some lights up on your own? Don’t hesitate. Take the chance to create something amazing! We genuinely encourage everyone to share their decor idea in this community. All of your work and ideas shared on this platform would be much appreciated. Hopefully we will be able to inspire one another!

To build a warm and vibrant community where everyone is a light artist.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hey Maria thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Very nice photographs and indeed quite inspirational :clap:

3 Likes

We hope to your sharing soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You most definitely will :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

koopower 2

2 Likes

Decided to use the set of battery operated LED lights around the mirror in our master bathroom #WeLoveTesting

2 Likes

Wow it looks magical!

3 Likes

I love them! Makes me smile every time I walk into the room

3 Likes

I had mine around the ceiling in my living room! They light the room well!

2 Likes

We actually have his and her sinks in the master bathroom separated by cabinets. Everything on each side matches the other, so I have another mirror over the other sink just like the one in the picture. I’m gonna have to get me another set of matching lights to weave through the frame of that mirror as well so they will match. I can’t wait to see how it looks with lights around both mirrors

2 Likes

I can already see the picture. That’d be perfect. :grinning:

3 Likes

I bet that is going to look absolutely gorgeous!

2 Likes

I will definitely share it when I get both mirrors lit up! I can’t wait cause I already love the one and with the other lit up as well it will be even more beautiful

3 Likes

In the master bathroom, in the future, I’m also hoping to share a set of your lights around the Jacuzzi tub. Right now I have a number of decorative items and a bunch of candles around the Jacuzzi area, but the candles really make me nervous so I would really like to change the light source around the Jacuzzi area. I just have to figure out how I could use the lights around the Jacuzzi without our cats messing with them.
edit: right after I finished typing this, it occurred to me that you also have a much safer version of candles with your LED lit candles that I could use to solve both problems at once. Getting rid of the dangerous wax candles and keeping our cats from messing with our lighting source in that area. A string of lights would just be too tempting for them to stay away from

3 Likes

It seems to be amazing. We look forward to your beautiful set up! :smiley:

3 Likes

This fairy lights can light up mood the whole day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

You are right Maria hahah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes