How to test or review Koopower's products?

Everyone is a light artist

At Koopower, listening to and applying feedback is a critical part of what we do. The criticism and praise we receive from our fans goes straight back to our product developers to deliver exciting new improvements.

To encourage this, we created the Light Artist programs. Joining one is just like joining a VIP club. You get exclusive discounts, loyalty rewards and other special benefits.

Test our products, lend us your perspective, help us get it right.

Why do you have the Light Artists Program

At Koopower, we strive to design our products from a consumer perspective with a commitment to constant improvement. The Light Artist Program was created so we can more directly engage with users to learn how we can do better.

Particularly for our newly released products, we offer exclusive codes for Light Artists. The feedback our Light Artists provide helps us better gauge market response and get a head start on any areas that might need improvement. We also encourage Light Artists to share their product experience on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal/tech websites to help spread and enhance Koopower’s visibility online.

Light Artists are pioneers who love all and everything Koopower and sharing their experiences with others.

What are the Program benefits

Light Artists will regularly receive Koopower product codes. Product selections will vary to reflect our development needs, but Light Artists may choose according to their own interest – there is no obligation to purchase or review an undesired product.

Light Artists also receive exclusive discount codes, loyalty rewards, and other VIP privileges.

What are the Program responsibilities?

Light Artists are expected to test and provide detailed and unbiased feedback on the product within one week. If circumstances prevent a Light Artist from providing timely feedback, they are expected to provide advance notice. Delayed feedback may impact eligibility to apply for future Koopower products.

If assistance is needed during testing, Light Artists are encouraged to contact our Light Artist support team (marketing@koopower.com) directly.

Who is eligible to apply as a Light Artist?

Applicants are selected based on your experience, your online presence, and other smaller factors etc.

Some basic requirements for application:

1. Applicants must reside in one of the following countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Spain.

2. You are enjoying to make your home better

Koopower maintains full rights to judge and determine an applicant’s acceptance into the Light Artists programs.

Where should I share my product experience?

Please share your experience on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal websites or other online spaces. We hope that so doing will enhance our online visibility and equip customers like you with the information they need to make purchasing decisions.

What if I am not interested in the current product selections?

If you are not interested in reviewing any of the current products available, please wait for the next update.

If you’re brand-new to any of our Light Artist programs, welcome! We look forward to your application.

Would you like to test Koopower lights?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

I would absolutely love to test Koopower’s products!

3 Likes

I will be so happy to test koopower lights

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hi zusammen-bin so gespannt

4 Likes

Welcome to the Koopower community Stiliana_Chapova

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Sanja_Novakovic

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Sanja_Novakovic

2 Likes

Me too - that would be amazing!

3 Likes

Hey Julie I am Joanna from Koopower. Welcome to our community!

3 Likes

Hello Jules! Thank you for accepting my invitation and joining the community! Welcome

3 Likes

I hope that you will get some lights to test very soon Julie, because you are super creative and very crafty so I know that you will do amazing things and come up with some truly inventive ways to use lighting

1 Like

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Thank you so much for the opportunity :heart:

2 Likes

I would be honored to be a part of your product testing/ review community. I realize I’m a little late coming in on this, but I just got the information. Thank you and it’s so nice to meet all of you. :relaxed:

1 Like