New User Of The Month

I was so very excited to receive notification that I was selected as one of the New Users Of The Month and received the New User Of The Month Badge :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Everyone in this community that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting thus far has been so very kind and helpful. I’m so grateful to be a part of this community and wanted to say thank you to all of my fellow community members who have made my experience here such a wonderful one.* *We live in a difficult world, to say the least, and it’s always great when you have the opportunity to connect with very kind, positive and inspirational people :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Aw…Pam that’s such a sweet message! We are very honored to have you guys being members of our community. It indeed feels difficult sometime, but we are here to support each other and you can always trust Koopower community as a warm and inspirational shelter!

2 Likes

Oh wow… congratulations and welcome to the community!

1 Like

It has certainly been a shelter from the storm of the outside world for me several times now since joining the community. I am forever more searching the internet to try and find wonderful communities to join that are filled with positivity and none of the tension that is so palpable in the air these days. People are just dealing with so much anxiety over the situations going on in the world at the moment that you can literally feel it in the air

1 Like

Maria you might want to check your page because I believe you also received a New User Of The Month badge at the same time that I did. The badge says that there can be two people per month in this category and I believe if I’m not mistaken that you were right there with me

1 Like

I think it’s a very good idea to join the online community with same interests and hobbies especially when you feel you need a break from the tense reality. Here we invite members of Koopower family to make this community a better space! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I definitely agree with that joanna_koopower! Before I join a community if I have access to see a few posts and things I try to really vet it to see what sort of content is there and if the communication between community members is positive and helpful vs. critical of one another or argumentative with fellow members cause I want no part of that. This community is fantastic and I’m a member of another community on Facebook for Tailgating Challenge that is another community that I highly recommend to other people because the administrator of the group is all about keeping things light & positive and he just has a super outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging personality so the content is always positive and uplifting. He also tests products from so many companies that send them to him and after he reviews them, he actually gifts them to fans and members of the community via contests and giveaways. I initially joined as a result of my love of college football and all things Tennessee Vols football related, which of course includes tailgating before the games. I’ve been an active member now for a few years and I will always highly recommend it to others who enjoy positive and uplifting content, in addition to opportunities to win some truly amazing products. I’ve won a couple of items through his giveaways, but even if he never gave another product away ever, I would stay with the community cause it’s a nice mood lifter to spend time there, just as I’ve found it to be here. I read nearly everything on this page my first day here because I really love the content that you provide

1 Like

Wow you are really a community lover who has a knack for finding out good communities. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I will continue to try my best to create helpful and inspirational comtents. Really appreciate your support.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to write you a novel with my comment :rofl:

1 Like

No worries. I love reading all the comments. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes