New Year Giveaway! Come and Join Us!

Hi guys how is your 2022 been so far? :relaxed: Hope this year we will get our goals fulfilled and keep being an amazing person! Speaking of goals, have you set up your new year resolutions? Comment below to share with us your top resolutions and we will pick out the most inspiring and interesting ones. As a reward, we will send the winner a set of our all-time popular fairy lights! (50 sets in total) :sparkles:

:balloon:Note:
~Only one set of lights for each household
~US residents only
~Must be at least 18 years old to enter
~The giveaway ends on 18th Jan, 2022

Wish you the best of luck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My New Year’s resolution is to cycle to work every day

2 Likes

My New Years resolution is to try to relax more and not stress! The fairy lights have helped with that! Soft lighting does wonders for stress!
Also I am now referring to this year as 2020Also!

1 Like

Another of my resolutions was to be kinder and more patient with other people. Give compliments more frequently when out and about to strangers. Help others more… sometimes all that entails is taking a moment to actually listen to people. I’m not rich and likely never will be, but I’m happy and healthy so I have quite a bit to be thankful for!
I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous 2022!

1 Like

This is such a heart warming message. Yeah we are just ordinary people and are aware of the importance of being thankful and being kind to others. Still, it’s something for all of us to learn.

1 Like

I see so many people who are literally screaming at others for things that they have no control over! Yelling at a cashier because a price rang up incorrectly, or a stock person because the store is out of something! What is wrong with these people. I know there is a lot wrong in a lot of places, but try being kinder to each other please!

Those people sound unbelievable. All we can do is to be kind ourselves. Help make this world a place a little easier to live in. :smiley:

1 Like