100 Battery Operated LED lights product review

koopower 2
koopower 3

Yesterday I received a set of 100 battery operated LED lights from Koopower. I was so excited and went through a number of different configurations before settling on how I wanted to use them. They were packaged very well to prevent tangling of the string of lights. Because the lights were folded in the box, as opposed to being wound around another object, they were much easier to hang.
I love the remote control that came with the lights, allowing you to choose between numerous different settings:

1. Combination
  2. Steady On
  3. Slow Fade
  4. In Waves
  5. Slo Glo
  6. Chasing/Flash
  7. Sequential
  8. Twinkle Flash

The remote control also allows you to set a timer for 4hours, 6hours, 8hours, or 24 hours, but you can also press and hold the Mode/Power button for 3 seconds to manually power off. The remote uses 3 AA batteries and is estimated to power the lights for up to one week (with continuous use). These lights can be used indoors or outdoors. I decided to hang my lights around the mirror in our master bathroom. I’m very happy with the look of the lights and they will also come in handy as a night light for those middle of the night restroom trips. Thank you so much Koopower for providing such an amazing product. I highly recommend them!
#WeLoveTesting

3 Likes

Such a cute and original styling! We are so glad that you like them. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! It totally changed the look of the master bathroom :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are amazing an so versatile!

1 Like

Maria_Dollar they sure are! I love the way they light the bathroom at night so I don’t fall and kill myself tripping over a cat on the way to the restroom

1 Like

I live in a very rural area… on a mountain actually, so I very much understand the middle of the night, darkness thing!

2 Likes

My biggest fear in the dark is stepping on one of my 3 rescue kitties or their paws. Silly girls get right in the way :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Even though the preview to this link showing my posted review on Instagram looks kind of odd, I checked it and verified that if you click on it, it does actually work:

I forgot to post the social media links showing where I shared this review the other day and I just remembered I was supposed to do that so I have attached the links to my review on Instagram and Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=209407377827697&set=pcb.209407541161014

I included photos and a video in with each of these reviews. I tried to upload the video when I posted my review on here but it wouldn’t allow me to do so.
I have tried to post the review to my Influenster.com account as well but your product is not yet available in their database so it will not allow for a review until it has been added. I issued a request to them to get the product added so that I could review it on their platform as well. Influenster has several million users so it is a really great place to post reviews on your account for maximum exposure to potential future customers. I will post the review, photos and video on my page as soon as they notify me that they have added your product to their database, making it available for review.
I am also trying to get the review with photos and video posted to my PrismPop app account. It’s another site with a huge user base where product reviews are shared to increase the exposure to your product. They will need to add your product to their database as well

I shared the review on your Facebook page and also on your website. When I shared the review on your website, it did not offer me the option of uploading photos or video to the review or I would have done so

2 Likes

Two more links I forgot to add in my last comment. I tried to edit the comment to add these but it would not allow me to do so. Here is the link to my product review on Trustpilot.com:
Product reviews
They are evidently still in the process of checking the review before it’s officially posted but once it goes live on their website, it will have the photos and video attached with it

And the last link is to my Trustpilot.com review of your company:
Pamela Jackson – 1 business reviews on Trustpilot

Sorry to overwhelm you with so much information at once but as I understood it, I am supposed to supply you with links showing anywhere I have posted the product review. If I’m wrong on that, please let me know.
The product review at each of these links is the same as what I initially submitted to you so in the future I will remember to include the links at the same time that I submit the review so everything is together in one post/comment

2 Likes

Thank you. That’d be great! It’s always a good idea to share good things with the others. :smiley:

2 Likes